Sunday, February 2, 2014

#ThisDiva Superbowls!


How does a local girl in Hawai'i who doesn't like watching American football spend Superbowl Sunday?! Well, you're looking at it!

I hit my 1-month anniversary here in Hawai'i this week and you would think that after a month on the island a liitle bit of the novelty would have worn off by now. Nope. No. Not at all. In fact, I find any little excuse to hit the waves and today it's to commemorate the Superbowl. What better day to hit the Waikiki strip for a little bit of shopping, swimming and sun-bathing?! The stores are empty and what is normally a beach locals stay clear of, is scarce of tourists on a day like today.


So while my friends across the nation are sitting in front of the tv cheering on their team of choice and soaking up hysterical ads, I think I'll just sit here and enjoy the view and catch all of the highlights via Facebook!...a hui hou!


No comments:

Post a Comment