Wednesday, January 1, 2014

#ThisDiva begins a new adventure!

After 3 years #ThisDivaLeavesNYC (Photo is courtesy of Maggie)


Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!...and what an exciting new year it will be! I just landed in Hawai'i to start a new chapter of my life and can only believe that 2014 will be filled with adventure, excitement and sequins! Always sequins! So I hope you join me on my journey towards bringing a little NYC fabulousness to the middle of the Pacific and see what this new year has in store!...so as the locals say, "A hui hou"....until we meet again!

Bringing in the new year beachside at Kailua Beach

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your HI move. I was Googling stories of people who've done the move and came across your blog. Inspiring and beautiful! I'm definitely going to follow it. My spouse and I are planning/hoping/wishing for a move this year. We're also in NYC. He's been here 10+ years and I've been here for 5. It's a good time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mahalo, Tania! I hope you find this blog helpful in search for a new home out here in the pacific! It's a big move, but well worth it!

      Delete